Monday, December 28, 2009

Cooler Weather...... Plants in the Garden.....

During winter months, the leaves of the Snow Bushes turn a gorgeous salmon colored pink. Winter white Roses.....
Beautiful potted white Roses to lounge beside.....
We've just had the Palms trimmed...they continue to grow taller and taller....
We were out in the garden early this morning. The sun was shining bright and a cool breeze was blowing.....we are having absolutely gorgeous weather. I can't say the garden is any prettier during the winter months, it's just that it is a different pretty. The snow bushes take on a gorgeous pink color, the Hibiscus continue to bloom as long as we have no freezing temps, and all the plants seem to be sighing with relief from the long hot temperatures of the summer. I couldn't help but notice the white Roses, that continue to impress me most of all. I clip the blooms often, placing them in vases all over the house. They are so lovely and stay pretty for at least two weeks..... I cannot believe how beautiful they are. As you can see, finding their beauty irresistible, I continue to photograph them. Blessings...... Dee Dee click on photos