Monday, December 7, 2009

Candlelight.....and planning....

Today I made just a little effort in decorating for Christmas. I've been visiting some very pretty Blogs, located in Holland and the Netherlands. These girls have got some wonderful ideas for decorating with lovely bulbs being forced into bloom. They're using lots of white, galvanized rustic tin and delicate green ivy plants. Place this against white slip-covered furniture, and they really have that "Dutch Cottage" thing going on. Hmm....I like it so much, this is going to be the focus in my living room for Christmas, this year. I found a beautiful red Hyacinth today, but want a white one as well. I have a few more places to visit tomorrow, in order to pull this together. Look at my next few post, and hopefully be amazed at my efforts. Until then....I'm relaxing and enjoying the one bit of Christmas decor in place tonight.....Candlelight....
Blessings.....Dee Dee