Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fiestaware......I've started something.



Fiestaware
and in
typical Florida colors,
very retro
and so cottage like.
-
I've mentioned before,
the antique
shop here in our
village, where I go
for "retail therapy."
"Sigh.....
couldn't live without
and brought them home with me."
-
They are new....like the originals,
and completely lead free.
A good thing.
-
Smaller and designed
specifically for
"after dinner coffee"
the cups are "darling"
not a word one uses for dishes...
I know.
-
We used them at
breakfast this morning.
I couldn't wait.
Now, even as they
rest in a little stainless drain,
I pause to admire
them.
Hmm...I really like them
and in these colors!
Just maybe I'll add saucers,
bowls and plates......
I really like this Fiestaware!!
-
In my homemaker mood today,
Hugs......Dee Dee